Simple Acoustic: Baby Taylor Mahaogany
Google

Monday, January 24, 2005

Baby Taylor Mahaogany


Baby Taylor Mahogany
An alternate version of the original Baby Taylor substitutes a solid mahogany top, giving this ¾-size Dreadnought a dark, attractive complexion and a mid-range boost.
The newest addition to my family. Purchased with Taylor Gigbag on Ebay for $220.00. I purchased this for my 9 year old to learn to play on. It will retain its purchase value and, for those of you who know taylor, the value will only increase with time. I have played this instrument and love it. Full scale fret board, tuned to 440 standard. Mahogany back, sides, and top. Ebony fretboard and bridge. Make no mistake, this is not a toy. My son is able to practice without the customary pain and bleeding fingers. The neck is also adjustable for easing string tension and lowering action. I highly recomend this instrument for begginers.
Michael H. McCullough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Training